What market research trends should you expect to see in 2017?
Check out my quote below and read the rest of the post to find out more about what the future may hold for market researchers and the industry as a whole.
A Focus on the Personal Dimension
“When it comes to seeing in 3-D, two eyes are better than one. So, while employing technology to gather more data on consumers, truly savvy marketers will also strategically deploy qualitative research, including behavioral science, in order to:
- Better observe the real behaviors of our consumers;
- Experience the real-world conditions in which products/services are used;
- Tap into the consumers’ mindset, values, interests, and beliefs;
- Reflect the consumers’ own stories back to them; and
- Ultimately, create a culture of empathy with them.
I see marketers who truly want to understand the critical ‘why’ behind all the data digging deeper and getting to the personal dimension so that they can act with impact.”
— Kelley Styring, Principal and Founder, InsightFarm
Want to find out the “why” behind your data in 2017? Let’s talk.